Last revised May 25, 2016
Features and Functionality Provided by Third Parties; Third Party Items
Use of Website
If you choose, or are provided with, a user name, password, or any other information as part of our secure account registration, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge and agree that your account is personal to you and that you are responsible for all activity that occurs through your account. If any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security occurs, you must notify us immediately. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
Trademarks, Copyrights and Patents
All trademarks, logos, and service marks displayed on the website, are registered and unregistered trademarks of company, its affiliates, licensors, content providers or other third parties. All of these trademarks, logos and service marks are the property of their respective owners. You may not use such marks without the prior written permission of the company, or the owner of the marks. We reserve all rights not expressly granted in and to the website and its content. This website and all of its content, including but not limited to text, design, graphics, interfaces and code, and the selection and arrangement thereof (collectively, "Content"), is owned by company and its licensors, and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All products displayed on our website are protected by copyright and/or patents owned by company and its licensors.
You may not use any trademarks, logos, service marks, or content on this website for commercial use without obtaining prior written authorization from the owner. If you wish to make any use of material on the website other than as expressly permitted in this section, please send your request by contacting us.
You agree not to use the website:
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the United States or other countries).
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, without our prior written consent, including any "junk mail," "chain letter," "spam" or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the company, a company employee, another user or any other person or entity, including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing.
- To harvest or collect information about other users of the website.
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of the website, or which, as determined by us, may harm the company or users of the website or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party's use of the website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the website.
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the website.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the website or for any unauthorized purpose without the company's prior written consent.
- Use any meta tags or any other hidden text utilizing company's name or marks.
- Use a buying agent to conduct transactions on the website.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the website, the server on which the website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the website.
- Attack the website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the website.
The website may contain product reviews, discussion forums, and other types of user generated content, or other areas or services where you or third parties may create, post, or store any content, messages, or other material on the website (collectively "User Contributions"). Company neither endorses nor is responsible for any opinion, advice, information, or statements made by third parties. Company will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on user contributions.
Any user contributions you post to the website will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. By posting user contributions on the website, you grant the company and its affiliates, service providers, licensees, successors and assigns a non-exclusive, sub-licensable, fully paid-up, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable right and the right to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute and otherwise disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose. You acknowledge and agree that we reserve the right (but have no obligation) to do any or all of the following, in our sole discretion: (i) monitor User Contributions; (ii) alter, remove, or refuse to post or allow to be posted any user contributions; (iii) disclose any user contributions, and the circumstances surrounding its transmission, to any third party; and (iv) take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the website. YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOLD HARMLESS THE COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES, SERVICE PROVIDERS, LICENSEES, SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OR MISUSE OF THE WEBSITE.
You represent and warrant that:
- You own or control all rights in and to your user contributions and have the right to grant the license set forth above to us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors and assigns.
You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any user contributions you submit or contribute, and you, not the company, have full responsibility for your user contributions, including their legality, reliability, accuracy and appropriateness. We are not responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any user contributions posted by you or any other user of the website.
- Contain any material which is inaccurate, deceptive, misleading, defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable.
- Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property or other right of any other person.
- Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act.
- Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
- Involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes and other sales promotions, bartering or advertising.
- Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
Information About You and Your Visits to the Website
If you wish to purchase any goods or services made available through the website (each such purchase, a "transaction"), you may be asked to supply certain information relevan