Safe Shipping at KAY Outlet
Choose Where to Ship
You can choose where we'll ship your package for your convenience and the ultimate security for your purchase.
Ship to a Store
We'll ship your purchase - free - to the KAY Outlet store of your choice. Pick up when it's convenient for you, and get advice and answers from our jewelry pros.
- Your purchase will be shipped UPS Second Business Day Air.
- You'll get an email when your purchase arrives at your chosen location.
- You have 30 days from the day we sent the email to pick up your purchase.
- Only you can pick up your order - we'll ask you to sign for it and, and have a valid photo ID so we can make sure.
Ship to Your Door
You can have your package shipped directly to you.
- If you're shipping to a street address, we'll use UPS.
- Delivery to a PO Box or an APO/FPO/DPO address will be by the US Postal Service via Priority Mail, though APO/FPO/DPO addresses may also go through the Military Postal Service (which will increase shipping time).
- For your security, merchandise orders over $1,000 will only be shipped to the billing address for the method of payment you choose. Any order of $1000 or over needs an adult signature.
Tracking Your Order
We'll send you an email - and a text if you choose that option - with your tracking number and estimated arrival date. You can also check the progress on the Order Status page on kayoutlet.com or use the tracking number on your chosen carrier's website.
Estimated Arrival Date
While we want to be as accurate as possible when calculating the estimated arrival date for your purchase, there are some factors that may cause that to change:
- Delays in credit approval
- Weather delays
- Other shipping/vendor service disruptions
- APO/FPO/DPO orders going through the Military Postal Service Agency (MPSA)
The Estimated Arrival Date for each item will appear on the individual product information pages, in the Shopping Bag, throughout the Checkout process, and in the Order Confirmation.
The Estimated Arrival Date DOES take the following into account:
- Additional time needed for ring sizing
- The time needed to create your personalized and special ordered items
- Items shipping from different locations on different days*
- Shipping method you selected in checkout**
*Special orders, personalized merchandise, and Design-A-Ring orders may ship from different locations on different days. The Estimated Arrival Date for each item will appear in the Shopping Bag, throughout the Checkout process, and in the Order Confirmation.
**The Estimated Arrival Date on individual product pages will default to ground shipping or any shipping promotions current at the time of the order. Selecting alternate shipping methods may change the Estimated Arrival Date. You may also have multiple Estimated Arrival Dates within one order or several items.